A couple of weeks ago we booked for the first time someone on the Flying Kiwi bus. This awesome company arranges tours through whole New Zealand in a sporting and adventurous way. Instead of hostels you stay in camp grounds and can camp or stay in the camp lodges. Also, you can rent a bike for the whole trip and then if you want to bike for a few hours along some special parts of the country you can and if you get too tired you can just get back on the bus. 25 years ago Flying Kiwi started with arranging bike tours to show some different sides of New Zealand and with so many beautiful parts of New Zealand to see by bike they now have the whole country covered. It’s a pretty special way to see the country.
Some Flying Kiwi facts:
- Flying Kiwi travels with a group and let you enjoy unique activities and show you stunning landscapes. You bike with a group, which means that you meet new people who like to enjoy New Zealand on a sportive way as well.
- Flying Kiwi has a license to enable more national parks. They can show you more special places, than other tour operators.
- They let you experience some real traditional New Zealand culture.
- You can walk a secret glow-worm walk at night
- They know a pool in the rain forest, swimming time!
- You sleep in a tent and they have campsites in the middle of the nature. That means, campfires and spectacular sunsets
- Flying Kiwi provide all the food, so you don’t have to take care of that.
You can check out www.flyingkiwi.com for all the tours. You always get 5% discount, on the lowest internet price, if you book though INTERNeX. For questions and bookings mail to email@example.com to book your adventurous tour.